View Profile Adrianchu

1 Movie Review

Woah

I LOVE watching blue Link, every time he grunts, I swear. The way his hair and his eyebrows fall, and just the gravity in his face/head and hat. Oh my gosh. <333

And red Link cracks me up every time he emerges ||D Haha, gosh, this is really really awesome.
And the loop is beautifully done! I love how the fortress falls apart some more each time. <3

3 Audio Reviews

Quality c:

This is very well done! The vocals are clever, the music is satisfying, just ahh
Didn't want to make this a redundant post, but it's ending up to be another "this is awesome" post.

But that's 'cuz it came out awesome. ;D

DJFiendO responds:

I would REALLY like to upload the finished thing, but its already reached above 3000 plays and was used in a submission =/

Glad you liked it tho! :D

Relaxing.

Very lovely blend of sounds.
The melody is fantastic. Wonderful job. <3

Beautiful. &lt;3

Hey there. This track is lovely, to my ears.

Keep up the great work! C:

mr-jazzman responds:

Hey man, glad you liked it, and I most certainly will continue to make stuff in this vein! =)

11 Art Reviews

The texture!

I absolutely adore the way you rendered her skin!

Something that kinda bothers me is where her head meets the line of his jacket, it creates a tangent, sort of, I guess. But I mean, it's not important. :)

Stunning

Beautiful color palette! The subtle yellow looks very pleasing against the pink.
I wish the lines would be a little neater, but I fear if they were, the image wouldn't be as dramatic.

This is a very lovely piece. I'm intrigued~ -takes a look at your gallery-

Beautiful value!

Might I suggest adding a tiiiny bit of shadow on the right (his left) on his collar and suit when you get the chance? Add a little bit more form to the collar area.

But the rendering of his face is just gorgeous. Absolutely wonderful.

Floridaaaa